Meet the Doctor
Ally grew up in Fishers, Indiana and attended Butler University and Indiana University (Go Hoosiers!) obtaining her Bachelors in Exercise Science with academic honors in 2017. Afterward, she obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Indiana State University in 2020. Ally moved to Colorado in 2019 with her husband and two dogs. Ally is passionate about treating athletes of all ages, optimizing movement with patient education and hands-on training in order to improve their abilities to return to their recreational and life passions while preventing future injuries.
Outside of the clinic, Ally enjoys trail running with her husband and dogs, gravel biking, camping, cooking delicious food, house projects, and finding a new & funky craft beer to try. Ally’s favorite part about being a PT is tailoring exercises to her patient’s needs and learning every day from her patients. Ally is thrilled to be a part of the physical therapy team at Alpine Fit!
- Former NCAA Division 1 Cross Country and Track student athlete.
- Extensive research and certifications in running rehabilitation and biomechanics.
- Functional Dry Needling certified practitioner.
- Certified in Graston Technique, Rocktape Functional Movement Training, Theragun Vibration Therapy, Myofascial Decompression (Cupping).
- McKenzie Method trained for assessment and management of spinal and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Comprehensive experience in neurological, orthopedic, and sport medicine physical therapy.
- Published work in Military Medicine Journal for case study research in Muscular Dystrophy and the importance of thorough clinical evaluation.
- Specializes in working with low back pain and chronic pain management, runners of all ages, and orthopedic post-operative care & return to sport with injury prevention techniques.