Meet the Doctor
Dr. Ally Reyes is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Director of Running Biomechanics Program at Alpine Fit with in-depth experience in inpatient rehabilitation, sports orthopedics and return to sport recovery. She also leads the weekly Alpine Fit Run Club that is welcome to any runner of all levels and meets Mondays from the clinic.
As a former collegiate runner and now passionate trail runner herself, she has a wide variety of knowledge that sets her apart as a leading specialist in her field. She has completed numerous continuing education courses in running rehabilitation, functional dry needling, and clinical orthopedics
She attended Indiana University obtaining her Bachelors in Exercise Science with academic honors in 2017. Afterward, she obtained her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Indiana State University in 2020. Ally is passionate about treating athletes of all ages, optimizing movement with patient education and hands-on training in order to improve their abilities to return to their recreational and life passions while preventing future injuries.
Outside of the clinic, Ally enjoys trail running with her husband and dogs, gravel biking, camping, cooking delicious food, house projects, and finding a new & funky craft beer to try. Ally’s favorite part about being a PT is tailoring exercises to her patient’s needs and learning every day from her patients. Ally is thrilled to be a part of the physical therapy team at Alpine Fit!
- Former NCAA Division 1 Cross Country and Track student athlete.
- Extensive research and certifications in running rehabilitation and biomechanics.
- Functional Dry Needling certified practitioner.
- Certified in Graston Technique, Rocktape Functional Movement Training, Theragun Vibration Therapy, Myofascial Decompression (Cupping).
- McKenzie Method trained for assessment and management of spinal and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Comprehensive experience in neurological, orthopedic, and sport medicine physical therapy.
- Published work in Military Medicine Journal for case study research in Muscular Dystrophy and the importance of thorough clinical evaluation.
- Specializes in working with low back pain and chronic pain management, runners of all ages, and orthopedic post-operative care & return to sport with injury prevention techniques.
- Director of Running Rehab at Alpine Fit