Meet Dr. Kyle
Kyle Willets is a doctor of physical therapy with over a decade of experience. She received high honors as a doctoral level graduate from Ithaca College and went on to be nationally recognized as a leader in the field. Her career has ranged from providing trauma-level rehab to preventative medicine and orthopedics. She has completed hundreds and hundreds of hours of continuing education in manual therapy and exercise and advanced certifications in yoga and functional nutrition.
- Honored as one of the top graduate physical therapists by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Graduate of Ithaca College with Doctorate and Masters in Physical Therapy and honors.
- Over 15 years of experience in the field of physical therapy and holistic health.
- Graduate of Full Body Systems with the Functional Nutrition Lab.
- Studied Functional Nutrition with the Functional Nutrition Alliance.
- Certified as an Ayurvedic therapist in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Spine and Schroth-trained scoliosis expert with advanced certifications.
- Certified as a Dry Needling advanced practitioner.
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) certified.
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) certified.
- Performed qualitative research on compassion.
- Certified Vinyasa yoga instructor.