Join Our Physical Therapists Team
Tired of seeing 12-16 patients per day?
Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients instead of dealing with insurance?
Are you starting to feel burned out already – after working so hard to obtain your degree?
Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives… and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference??
If so, we might JUST be the position you’re looking for…read on to learn more about who this job is perfect for and decide for yourself if you should apply!
At Alpine Fit we are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor of physical therapy and entrepreneur that is poised to make big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be – for all.
Our cash-based clinic based in Boulder, CO provides holistic sports medicine, orthopedic care and performance-based therapy with our main goal always being keeping the active individual thriving in the sport/activity they love, free from pain, discomfort and restriction. We specialize in functional medicine nutrition and lifestyle support in order to optimize patient outcomes and success.
The clients we work with are highly motivated, go-getters who are eager to improve their health and optimize performance. We go the extra mile for each and every client and, most importantly, we are not a mill — we do not believe in cookie-cutter treatment.
Our PTs only treat on a one-on-one basis for an entire hour with their patients and we do not use techs or aids. From eval to discharge, each client receives personalized care and attention, exceptional customer service, and has the full attention and energy of their therapist for every moment of their care.
Alpine Fit opened doors 5 years ago and we are excited to be growing our dedicated team. We currently staff a physical therapist, massage therapist, and a marketing/social media director. We are looking to hire an additional PT to help continue to grow and manage the Boulder clinic.
PTs working with our clinic are passionate about fitness, keeping active and about providing our unique brand of individualized care.
PTs are asked to teach workshops on a monthly basis and hold a high degree of active community involvement. We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who wants to work with the owner to build this unique business, not someone only interested in working within the business and for the owner.
The role available: a part-time physical therapist role with opportunity for full time and management at our clinic based in Boulder, CO.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES working in a smaller and more friendly setting than a “big box” physical therapy clinic. Wants to work one on one with patients – and not see anymore than 1-2 patients per hour.
- Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people’s lives
- Wants to work in a high energy, NO-DRAMA innovative environment.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about many aspects of physical therapy and develop your hands on, team and communication skills.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn professionally and personally and is HIGHLY invested in growth in both realms.
- Has a strong background and/or interest in integrative/holistic medicine and strong manual therapy skills.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long term.
* Bonus: if you’re interested in women’s health/pelvic floor physical therapy and/or dry needling as this would be a big asset to our company.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every patient.
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set).
- Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
- Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills during the conversation about price.
- Ensure that 95% of your patients arrive for their treatment as scheduled.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently.
- Increase referrals by providing a high level of customer care and service to all of your patients.
- Ensure that patients coming for free taster/discovery sessions convert to a first evaluation (when appropriate).
- Ensure that every patient completes a plan of care that they agree to.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the production of workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinics social media activity.
- Do patient call backs without being asked and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Current CO license to practice physical therapy.
- Above average physical therapy skills that will be developed continuously.
- Exceptional communication skills that are developed continuously.
- To be able to communicate in such a way that the patient can confidently say yes to a full plan of care.
- Accountable – you’re happy to be held accountable and willing to be coached to improve every aspect of your role.
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at the people level (not just the clinical).
- Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress.
- Deep understanding of patients internal and external problems
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
The role is a part-time physical therapist role with opportunity for full time and management at our clinic based in Boulder, CO.
A part-time physical therapist role with opportunity for full time and management at our clinic based in Boulder, CO.
What you can expect from working here (the benefits):
- Outstanding work culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a truly unique, growing and innovative practice-model.
- No insurance companies to deal with!!
- Reasonable and realistic productivity standards that allow you to enjoy a work-life balance.
- Opportunities to practice skills, be mentored, and discuss tough cases – on company time!
- Dogs – we have an office dog!
- Fun – we work hard but play hard too!
$50-60 hour with opportunity for growth.
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you are the type of physical therapist who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of your role. Because we are a cash pay clinic, we do need you to talk to patients about money/cost and if you don’t want to do that, DO NOT APPLY. We are a high value, high service cash pay clinic and we do need to ask for payment from patients in order to provide such a service. This is not a high volume clinic. To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to email@example.com. You may also call our office for more information at 860-510-9919.
We look forward to meeting you!