Join Our Team
At Alpine Fit we are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor of physical therapy and entrepreneur that is poised to make big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be – for all.
Our cash-based clinic based in Boulder, CO provides holistic sports medicine, orthopedic care and performance-based therapy with our main goal always being keeping the active individual thriving in the sport/activity they love, free from pain, discomfort and restriction. We specialize in functional medicine nutrition and lifestyle support in order to optimize patient outcomes and success.
The clients we work with are highly motivated, go-getters who are eager to improve their health and optimize performance. We go the extra mile for each and every client and, most importantly, we are not a mill — we do not believe in cookie-cutter treatment.
The role available:
A part-time massage therapist role at our clinic based in Boulder, CO.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES working in a smaller and more friendly setting than a “big box” clinic. Wants to work in a collaborative environment with the goal of providing exceptional patient care.
- Someone who is truly passionate about helping people and wants to make a real transformation in people’s lives
- Wants to work in a high energy, NO-DRAMA innovative environment.
- Wants to work at a company where they can develop hands on, team and communication skills.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn professionally and personally and is HIGHLY invested in growth in both realms.
- Has a strong background and/or interest in integrative/holistic medicine and strong manual therapy skills.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide 60-minute or 90-minute massages
- Guide clients through our service offerings and suggest package options when appropriate
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every patient.
- Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
- Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills during the conversation about price.
- Ensure that 95% of your patients arrive for their treatment as scheduled.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently.
- Increase referrals by providing a high level of customer care and service to all of your patients.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate.
- Do patient call backs without being asked and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Current and valid CO state license for massage therapy
- 1+ years experience as a professional massage therapist
- Professional written and verbal communication with staff and clients
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- To be able to communicate in such a way that the patient can confidently say yes to a full plan of care
- Current and valid professional liability insurance
- Accountable – you’re happy to be held accountable and willing to be coached to improve every aspect of your role – you will grow here!
- Digital Skills. Alpine Fit is a paperless company. You need to be comfortable using web tools for scheduling and payment.
- An awesome positive attitude, lots of energy, compassion, and enthusiasm for wellness and holistic functional medicine!
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
The role is a part-time massage therapist role at our clinic based in Boulder, CO.
What you can expect from working here (the benefits):
- Outstanding work culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a truly unique, growing and innovative practice-model
- No insurance companies to deal with!
- Reasonable and realistic productivity standards that allow you to enjoy a work-life balance
- Opportunities to practice skills, be mentored, and discuss tough cases
- Dogs – we have an office dog named Talula
- Fun – we work hard but play hard too.
$35-50 hour with opportunity for growth.
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you are the type of massage therapist who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of your role. Because we are a cash pay clinic, we do need you to talk to patients about money/cost and if you don’t want to do that this is not the job for you. We are a high value, high service cash pay clinic and we do need to ask for payment from patients in order to provide such a service. This is not a high volume clinic. To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to email@example.com. You may also call our office for more information at 860-510-9919.
We look forward to meeting you!